Friday, October 19, 2007

Oh Lord I have sinned

Oh Lord I have sinned!

By David Verveer

Lately I have attacked in this blog our prophet, his holiness All Gore, and his fight for saving our globe from burning to hell, and than I realized that based on clever science, by giving value to numeric or translation from one language to another, the Lord gives us clear messages. On my long rides to work, I have much time on my hand to think about the daily happenings around me, as being alone with my self, I win every argument. Last week, I read a rather stupid article on global warming and the noble prize to our hero, and for reasons unknown to me, the Lord personally asked me to write the name All Gore in Hebrew, and than look at it carefully. "All" we write aleph lamed (which means God) and Gore gimmel, vav and resh, which means whelp or mail descendant, or in other words, All Gore is the son of God. Circumstantial, I don't think so, this is the sign we have all being waiting for, an announcement from heaven, that he is the appointed to help us getting out this mess.

How could I have been so blind, Jesus (a prophet and Messiah before All Gore) performed simple miracles, by walking on water and cooking fish for all the gang, our new guy, appeared in Moscow (in person) while his earthly body was in the US.

Jesus fought the corruption and the Jewish high priest, All fights a gas called Carbon dioxide, a tasteless, colorless and harmless gas, you must agree, that is much harder than fighting a corrupt social but human structure.

Jesus' disciples told us the world is coming to an end; the scientist disciples of All tell us the same, people living in Jesus' time were not saved from cruelty and hunger, we living in All's time will eventually starve, as the food is converted into methanol, to serve the rich, but now we know it, God wanted it by sending us his whelp.

Jesus on the other hand, tried to give a good example, but our current savior only gives advice, while he sins daily by extravagantly increasing the production of carbon dioxin Did you never wonder why he did not accept the Presidency of the USA even though, he got more votes than that Bushman, he knew already that he was meant for greater tasks, and invested in the cereal market.

There might be those pessimists in thinking that All Gore is the Antichrist, and that we are all doomed, I think they are wrong, there are still clusters of good people around, who leave the car idling on the weekend, in order not to pollute, so surely, there is still hope. I myself do something to improve the environment, I cultivate many plants on my balcony, plants that need carbon dioxide, and I use regularly the microwave oven, or cook on gas and electricity, in order not to pollute the air.

Concluding this nonsense, allow me an advise to the new son of God, please try to improve on your brother Jesus' results, the world really need some improvement and saving.

No comments: